RightJob allows employers to advertise job opportunities on-line, which are viewable by thousands of ex-military personnel. This service is provided free of charge to both Service leavers and employers, ensuring maximum gain and exposure for both parties.
If you are registering for the first time, you will be asked to complete a registration form. When you have completed and submitted this form, you will be contacted shortly afterwards by one of our Employment Consultants to discuss your needs.
Please note that, for security reasons, we are required by the MOD to conduct checks on all new employers. You will be contacted and notified of the outcome as soon as possible.
Once you are fully registered, you will be able to log-in and post vacancies onto the database at any time convenient to you.
- Enter your e-mail address and proceed to step one.
- Select the appropriate industry sector from the drop down list. (All fields marked with an * are mandatory).
- Press 'Continue' to go to Step Two and complete the required details for your company.
- Click 'Submit' to proceed to the final stage.
- Once you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions, click the acceptance button.
- You will then see a message saying 'Please confirm to continue. Your registration has been successful". You will need to click the Continue button to complete your registration.
- Once registered, you will be contacted by an Employment Consultant for final approval.
- Upon approval, you will be sent a password by email which will enable you to login to RightJob.
Tips for using RightJob
Once you have clicked on RightJob, enter your email address (as your username) and password. You will then be taken to your home page and will see the following menu on the left of the screen:
- Home - click this from any page on the site to return you to your home page
- Update Profile - here you can view and update your contact/company details
- New Job - use the online template to add new vacancies to the database
- Job Templates - View and create new job templates
- Request Assistance - send an e-mail to CTP to get assistance with RightJob
- Log Out - to exit the site
Lost or forgotten passwords
If you have forgotten your password or get locked out after three incorrect attempts, you will be prompted to use the 'forgot password' button.
If you experience any other problems please contact us on 0121 236 0058
RightJob enables employers to find qualified candidates who are leaving the Armed Forces.
- Add new job vacancies
- View applications
- Create Job Templates
- Amend your contact/company profile