Please note that applications to the MOD preferred supplier
list are currently suspended until further notice whilst the process is
under a periodic review.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and look forward to
receiving your application once the new process is live. Should you
have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Becoming a Preferred Supplier
As a preferred supplier to the CTP you will enjoy many benefits, some of which are listed below:
- Recognition by Service leavers as a supplier of quality approved training.
- CTP Career Consultants will be aware of your training provision and can direct Service leavers towards your courses during individual consultancy sessions if your training meets their needs.
- You can put the CTP Preferred Supplier logo onto your marketing literature and website; this logo is instantly recognisable by Service leavers and reassures them that they can book your training with confidence.
- You will have the support of the CTP ‘Preferred Supplier Manager’ to guide and advise you through the application process and with any queries you may have subsequently.
- If you are also an employer, you can meet Service leavers during their training phase to assess their employment suitability; this will save you substantial recruitment costs.
- Your students will be hard working and motivated; this will give you excellent performance results and raise the profile of your training company.
- There is no cost for this service.