Next Scheduled Date: 28 May 2019
- Location: CTP Aldershot Training Centre
- Duration: 20 Days
- Course Fee: 20 Days IRTC (£534.00)
- Exam Fee: £325.00
20 Days IRTC (£534.00)
- Exam Fee Post-October 2018: £325.00
- Book today!
Why take this course?This course builds upon the practical people management skills and management expertise acquired by individuals during a military career. Successful completion will result in the award of the industry-recognised CIPD Level 3 Certificate in Human Resources Practice.
Is this the right course for me?This course is right for you intend to become an HR professional, already have some experience and require a foundation qualification that is recognised by industry. Most HR employment opportunities expect you to have a proven track record of personnel management and this qualification will build on your existing skills demonstrating to employers that you have the necessary credentials to succeed in an HR role in the commercial sector.
QualificationsCIPD Level 3 Certificate in Human Resource Practice
EligibilityThe Certificate in Human Resources Practice Level 3 is a foundation qualification, and the course is therefore open to all Service personnel. As there is a significant amount of written work, level 2 literacy is recommended.
Upon completion of the course you will gain:
- A sound understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviour required of a professional HR practitioner, whether their role is generalist in nature or specialist.
- An understanding of how HR activities support an organisation’s strategy and assist the achievement of business objectives and how these are shaped by internal and external factors.
- The ability to analyse HR information and present findings to inform decision-making.
During the course you will be given 13 assessments to complete some of which will require work after the formal training is complete. Significant out of hours work will be required in order to complete the assignments.