Is this the right course for me?This course is suitable for those who have successfully gained their Prince 2 Practitioner qualification and are looking to expand their knowledge and skills.
Please note: you must already hold the Prince 2 Practitioner qualiufication in order to attend this course, as it relies on this level of knowledge to work towards the PMQ content.
QualificationsAPM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
EligibilityYou will be required to produce evidence on Day 1 of the course, of having obtained your Prince 2 Practitioner qualification
You may combine your booking for this 5 day PMQ course with a stand alone Prince 2 course offered by CTP, however please ensure you allow at least 3 weeks to receive Prince 2 results before attending the PMQ course.
Course ContentThis course focuses on the 'why' and 'how' of project management and students will:
- Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes
- Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project
- Be able to create and assess management products
- Understand contexts and environments in which projects can be delivered
- Learn the specific techniques
- Understand communication within project management
- Plan for success.