Are you pursuing a civilian career in project or team management? The Lean Six Sigma course offers Service leavers with existing management experience the opportunity to gain a qualification accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
The five day course, which results in a Green Belt Certificate in Lean Six Sigma, provides a balance between theoretical knowledge and the practical application of Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques, and includes the following (not exhaustive):
- Introduction to Project, Change and Risk Management
- Organisational Structures
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Green Belt
- Project Selection
- Developing a Project through the DMAIC phases:
Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control
- Business Risk Management
- Developing and Implementing Solutions
- Maintaining the Benefits
- Replication Opportunities
- Project Closure and Process Handover.
The course is open to Service leavers with a management background and is particularly suitable for those with experience in project and/or team management. Lean Six Sigma methodology is used in a variety of job roles, including:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Business Operations Manager – Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Retail
- Project Manager
- Change Manager
- Business Improvement Manager or Consultant
- Engineer - Aircraft, Electrical, Design, Production, Mechanical
Click here to view full course details and all available dates and locations.
There are spaces still available for the course starting on 20th August at RRC Rosyth – call the Course Booking and Information Centre (CBIC) on Civ: (02894) 456172/182/208/421639 or Mil: (9491) 56 172/182/208/31639 to secure your place today!